At Chase Park, we put people at the heart of our business and community and strive to create a family unit. With a unique setting, we offer an extremely tranquil environment for care, therapy and rehabilitation.
As an expanding organisation, we are always on the lookout for highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring individuals.
Our regular vacancies typically include:
- Support Workers
- Registered Nurses
You will be working collaboratively with a specialist team ensuring the best potential for residents.
Watch our video to see what some of our team have to say.
If you are passionate about delivering excellent care and making a difference, then we would like to hear from you.
We are currently seeking Support Workers to join our expanding team.
• Experience in working with clients with brain injury, spine injury or other neurological conditions would be an advantage for any applicant.
• Excellent training opportunities will be offered and provided.
• All staff are subject to a Disclosure Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
• Full time or part-time hours available, from 22hrs per week to 38.5hrs per week.
• Pay rate starting from 9.50p/h
Please download the Job Description- Support Worker to find out more about the role. To apply, please download our application form here and email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our admin team will get back to you shortly.
We are seeking a physiotherapist to coordinate, implement and evaluate the delivery of care as part of clients holistic care, therapy and rehabilitation programmes working as part of the multidisciplinary team under the guidance of the Registered Manager.
Please download the Job Description – Physiotherapist to find out more about the role. To apply, please download our application form here and email your completed form to email@example.com. A member of our admin team will get back to you shortly.